Here are some photos and videos of different constant flow flume runs, hydrographs to follow!
- After flow @ 0.5L/s for 10 hours
- After flow @ 0.7L/s (roughly bankfull) for 8 hours
- Flow @ 0.9L/s for 3.75hrs (until channel began to braid)
- Flow @ 1.1L/s for 2 hours
- Flow @ 1.2L/s for 1 hours
- Flow from 1.6-2.0L/s
- For comparison, these photos were taken after 8 hours of 1.6L/s and 2.2L/s flow with a coarser bed (10% of the material was coarser than 5.6mm, whereas 0% is coarser than 5.6mm in the photos from above)